Dawrat (noun; Arabic for "courses") is the first Kuwaiti-based marketplace that combines training centers, trainers, educational event organizers, and online course providers in one place, making it easier for users to search and find their desired training courses, workshops, and seminars in various fields, whether physical or online.
Founded in 2011, Dawrat began as a listing website for finding traditional training courses available in Kuwait and grew to become the biggest hybrid web platform for searching, registering, and reviewing training courses, serving as a directory that assists people to easily find training material in any desired field.
With the launch of our mobile app, thousands of courses, workshops, and seminars from across the Middle East are easily available at your fingertips. Dawrat currently serves over 47,000 users of both trainers and trainees who host and learn from over 5000 registered courses and workshops.
Dawrat has proudly won many awards, including:
- Best Project Award - Proud to Be Kuwaiti 2011
- Chosen as one of Zain Great Idea’s best startups - Zain 2013
- Best Online Business Award - Ministry of State for Youth Affairs 2013
- 3rd Place for Best Brand Between SMEs in the GCC – GCC Union of Entrepreneurs 2014
- Kuwait E-Content Award - Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science (KFAS) 2015
- Kuwait Award for Creativity and Excellence – Ministry of State for Youth Affairs 2016