BUSINESS MODEL GENERATION
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
While many organizations have had a stable model for a number of years, the dynamics of the market and environment have shifted significantly making their current business model unsuitable if not obsolete. The financial crisis, globalization, digitization, information access and changing customer behavior have exacerbated market forces and created a different playing field. It is with a sense of urgency and resolve that many organizations are seeking new, innovative business models. During this practical workshop, ShiftIN makes use of the “Business Model Canvas”, a systematic and practical tool to think about strategy and business model innovation. Breaking with existing models and design new business models that can open up new markets and reach different audiences is the theme. Roberto Wyszkowski will explain how to use the canvas to innovate and start developing new business models for the future.
- Learn a practical visual language to describe, challenge and design business models.
- Practice how to describe and disrupt business models.
- Learn how to question/ come up with new business models within your strategy process.
- Learn from multiple examples around the world, from Fortune 500 companies to social entrepreneurship start-ups.
- Prototype innovative business models using design thinking tools.
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
- Founding Partner of ShiftIN Partners, Experienced practitioner and trainer in the field of Management with focus on Strategy Execution, Strategic Planning and Performance Management
- Served as consultant and trainer at many large organizations including public administration, engineering, telecommunications, utilities, financial services, manufacturing and conglomerates throughout a wide range of management cultures
- Has worked with sectors in the UK, Germany, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Sweden, Venezuela, USA, Spain, and the Middle East, successfully leading implementations of strategy execution frameworks for both Private and Government organizations
- Trained and coached hundreds of managers in both for profit and non for profit organizations
Who Should Attend
- This course is designed for leaders looking for hands on tools to apply to their business model, regardless if you are in the public or private sector. You could be a business owner, senior executive, strategy manager, innovation manager, entrepreneur, business coach, freelance or a student.
- This course will provide you with the knowledge needed to defy outmoded business practices of your organization and define new ones that will give you a competitive advantage.