Leading HealthCare Organizations is a conference which brings top International healthcare professionals, leaders, and top level executives under one roof to generate insights, strategies and the best approach to the ever changing healthcare segment.
It will feature top notch speakers and leaders from world class healthcare institutions across the world who will come to share their knowledge and experience in various aspects.
Each session will focus on the latest trends and growth opportunities to increase productivity and profitability of healthcare organization showcasing the world best-practices in the field.
Leader insight Learn from top experts and leaders gaining insight and knowledge to enhance quality and productivity of their healthcare organizations.
A two way communication LHCO will be an interactive conversation-based conference which allowing the attendees and the speakers to exchange experiences, talk and discuss.
Attendee-to-Attendee Attendees get to network with like-minded individuals and exchange ideas and knowledge about the industry’s challenges which will help them enhance the functioning of their organizations.
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
Dr. Michael Shannon
- Experienced in Corporate, Managerial and Clinical Leadership both in Ireland and England.
- Programmer Director at the Institute of Leadership, RCSI, Bahrain.
- Worked as Senior Policy Maker and National Nursing & Midwifery Services Director for the Health Service Executive, Ireland.
- Consulted and suppoted leadership development in building partnerships and alliances, driving change and supporting professions in times of major challenge and reform.
- Developed and implemented strategic Healthcare projects and initiatives both regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Co-authored a number of book chapters and has published in various international publications.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and Top Managers
- Medical Directors and Senior leaders
- Health Plan leaders
- Community leaders who are working to optimize care while maximizing health care resources