Leading HealthCare Organizations is a conference which brings top International healthcare professionals, leaders, and top level executives under one roof to generate insights, strategies and the best approach to the ever changing healthcare segment.
It will feature top notch speakers and leaders from world class healthcare institutions across the world who will come to share their knowledge and experience in various aspects.
Each session will focus on the latest trends and growth opportunities to increase productivity and profitability of healthcare organization showcasing the world best-practices in the field.
Leader insight Learn from top experts and leaders gaining insight and knowledge to enhance quality and productivity of their healthcare organizations.
A two way communication LHCO will be an interactive conversation-based conference which allowing the attendees and the speakers to exchange experiences, talk and discuss.
Attendee-to-Attendee Attendees get to network with like-minded individuals and exchange ideas and knowledge about the industry’s challenges which will help them enhance the functioning of their organizations.
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
- Over 37 years’ experience as a thought leader on the deep forces changing healthcare in the United States and around the world.
- Author of “Healthcare Beyond Reform: Doing it Right for Half the Cost”, which was named Best Healthcare Business Book of 2012 by Strategy + Business.
Dr. Michael Shannon
- Experienced in Corporate, Managerial and Clinical Leadership both in Ireland and England.
- Programmer Director at the Institute of Leadership, RCSI, Bahrain.
- Founder and CEO of H2Spark, LLC, a communications consulting company that shows healthcare providers and tech companies how to maintain humanity in an increasingly technical medical landscape.
Porf. Mairi Scott
- Professor of General Practice and Medical Education at the University of Dundee in the School of Medicine since June 2014 and is the School Lead for Internalization.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and Top Managers
- Medical Directors and Senior leaders
- Health Plan leaders
- Community leaders who are working to optimize care while maximizing health care resources