Making Strategy Happen
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
The 2-day innovative program will provide you with an intensive immersion into the world of strategy. You will gain a good understanding of the foundations of strategy execution and enhance your achievements in developing a Strategy Management Framework (including key concepts such as Performance Management and Balanced Scorecard).
- Understand the relevance of sound objectives, KPIs and initiatives to provide clear direction for your organization
- Learn the foundations for successful Strategy Execution – getting your strategy into action
- Develop unparalleled levels of strategy knowledge through a proven hands on approach that can be taken back to the workplace and comprehensively applied
- The Balanced Scorecard: Understand how to go beyond the tools and how to create a comprehensive management system
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
- Founding Partner of ShiftIN Partners, Experienced practitioner and trainer in the field of Management with focus on Strategy Execution, Strategic Planning and Performance Management.
- Served as consultant and trainer at many large organizations including public administration, engineering, telecommunications, utilities, financial services, manufacturing and conglomerates throughout a wide range of management cultures.
- Has worked with sectors in the UK, Germany, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Sweden, Venezuela, USA, Spain, and the Middle East, successfully leading implementations of strategy execution frameworks for both Private and Government organizations.
- Trained and coached hundreds of managers in both for profit and non for profit organizations.
Who Should Attend
- Middle and senior leaders who are responsible to lead people in organizations of any kind