The Future of Work
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
How do we create that future we want to be part of and leave for the next generation of people? We design it. We create the code that programs the future of our enterprise and our enterprises.
This 2-day design-based workshop is developed to create individual and organizational strategies for the future using the unique 7 Dimensions of the Future of Work model (based on 4 years of action research and consulting practice with progressive organizations, academic theories and applied methodologies).
- Build a Massive transformative Purpose, values, culture of success for the future
- Digital Transformation: Create an adaptability advantage and build a vision for harnessing disruptive innovation
- Receive key insight into the emerging future of work from case studies, theories and research
- Create a more powerful approach through human centered methods to design work
- Design and develop your organizational business modeling and change
- Understand the 7 dimensions of the future of work
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
- Founder of People & Transformational HR (PTHR)
- International TEDx speaker on HR and the future of work
- Author of the e-book “HR 2025”
- Writer for a range of online HR and Work publications and journals
- Skilled facilitator, coach and mentor leading business improvement and change for over 20 years
- Voted 7th in People Management magazine’s Top 20 HR power-tweeters for 2012 and one of top the top 10 HR Bloggers in the 2013 update
- Prominent keynote speaker at events across the UK, USA, South Africa, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Hungary, France and Ireland
- The world’s only WorldBlu® Certified Freedom at Work Consultant + Coach – helping organizations be more democratic and inclusive
Who Should Attend
- Middle and senior leaders who are responsible to lead people in organizations of any kind