مشاهدة غير محدودة للدورة
شهادة إتمام الدورة
This program is designed to help individuals prepare for entry into the workplace. The program will cover various topics that are essential for a smooth transition and will assist with resume/ CV writing, interview skills and best practices of business etiquette. The program will begin by covering the essentials of successful resumes and provide the audience with tips and tricks to support a resume with a cover letter and in an interview. The program will allow participants to get acquainted with proper interview etiquette and end with general presentation illustrating business etiquette in the workplace.
- This program is intended for individuals transitioning into the workplace, or for individuals who are looking to sharpen their knowledge regarding best practices required for workplace professionals.
Module one "Resume Writing"
- Creating an effective resume or improving the one you already have is essential to get noticed in a pool of applications. This course is designed to help participants learn how they can transform their resume into a powerful tool that is more likely to land them an interview. This course will begin by addressing the difference between a resume and a curriculum vitae (CV), and move to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each document. This course will also highlight the advantages of writing a powerful employment objective, and what to include on a successful employment application.
Detailed course outline:
Until I – Using your resume as a tool rather than a document
- How employers use resumes
- The elimination process
- Avoiding generic resumes
- Researching your audience
Until II- The best format to use!
- Recognize the difference between a resume and a CV
- When you should use a functional resume versus a chronological resume
- Identifying a proper format and providing the required content
- Write a basic resume
Unit III – Making an impact
- Writing powerful objective statements
- Watch your language
- Resume length
- Supporting documents
- Lack of preparation for interviews can leave an applicant feeling nervous, unqualified and most damaging of all, can make you lose an opportunity. Presenting your credentials in an interview is a skill that comes with preparation and practice. This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge required to have their best interview yet! This course will teach participants ways to answer difficult questions and address common questions with confidence and ease.
Detailed course outline
Unit I Preparation
- Know yourself, your resume/ CV & your portfolio
- Find out what they are looking for
- Spend time looking at key questions & how to answer them
- Role-play & mock interview
Unit II The interview
- Coping with nervousness
- Dress the part
- Watch what you say
- Be honest
- Watch your tone.
- Watch the non-verbal communication
- Provide them with references
- Be zealous but not aggressive
- End the interview with appreciation
Unit III Post interview follow up
- Follow up communication
- Thank them for the opportunity
- Move forward
- Your image is your brand! Learning how to create a professional business image and practicing business etiquette is key to a successful career. This curse is designed to teach participants the best way to create and maintain a professional image, follow office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
Detailed course outline
Unit I Office protocol
- Office etiquette
- Understanding business etiquette
- Maintaining a professional appearance
- Office relationships
Unit II Professional conduct
- Appropriate use of the Internet
- Ethical dilemmas
- Maintaining loyalty and confidentiality
- Personal issues in the workplace
Unit II Communicating in the workplace
- Etiquette in meetings
- Telephone courtesy
- E-mail etiquette
- Business documents
- Handling disagreements