PMP-Project Management Professional
22 سبتمبر إلى 3 أكتوبر
06:00 م إلى 10:00 م
نضمن لك النجاح والحصول على الشهادة المهنية الدولية
Most of us struggle when he hear terms like project schedule, project cost, project risk management, Stakeholder management, fast tracking or crashing the project, such these terms all are required to understand the project management & how we can go through the project five process starting form initiating the project, planning, Executing, Monitoring & controlling till we reach the end phase which is the project closing with respect to our project constraints.
This course provides the essential knowledge for project managers & project teams by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, workshops and real-world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project documenting lessons learned.
• Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career • New Project Managers • Experienced Project Managers looking to update their skills • Project team members • Managers interested in learning about Project Management
• Understand and articulate the importance of Project Management in any business project. • Clearly define project objectives. • Create a project Work Breakdown Structure. • Develop a manageable project schedule. • Understand scope creep and change control. • Use tools and techniques to manage a project during the project life cycle.
Eng. Mohamed Mustafa
Eng. Mohamed is a senior operation manager with 14 years of experience in automotive industry with high professional qualification & credentials:
Master of Business Administration (MBA): from Edinburgh Business School, UK.
Project Management Professional (PMP): From PMI, USA
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng.): From Helwan University, Egypt.
Day 1 • What is a project • Project Management Lifecycle vs. Solution Development Lifecycle • The PMBOK 6th Edition and how to use it • The Project Manager Role & competency • Project Leadership and Team Building • Project management process group & knowledge area.
• Project scope management & its process • Project scope vs. Product scope • Work breakdown structure & WBS dictionary • Plan Schedule management • Defining the project activity • Sequence the project activity
• Estimate the activity duration • Total activity float vs Project Float • Critical Path method vs Critical Chain method • Developing the project schedule • Fast tracking vs crashing the project • Plan Project cost management • Estimate cost & determine the Budget
• Earned value measurement in control cost • Project Quality management. • Quality theories. • Six Sigma methodology • Cost of quality conformance vs no-conformance • Seven Basic Quality tools
• Project Resource Management • Project manager responsibilities in Resource management • Responsibility assignment Matrix & RACI chart • Type of project teams • Tuckman Ladder model for the stages of team formation & development • Conflict resolution techniques • Expectancy theory & other Motivation theories
• Project Risk Management • Risk attitude & Risk categories • SWOT Analysis • Qualitative vs Quantitative Risk analysis • Expected Monetary Value (EMV) • Risk Responses & the strategic for positive Risk vs negative Risk • Implementing the Risk response & monitor the Risk
• Project Communication Management
• Communication Types & Models
• Communication Technology & Methods
• Performance Reporting & Types of Performance Reports
• Project stakeholders Management
• Stakeholder’s Engagement levels
• Project Procurement Management • Contracts Types
• Plan Procurement management
• Advantage & disadvantage of every contract
• Bid documents & Source selection criteria
• Bidder conference & the proposal evaluation techniques • Project Integration Management • Developing the project charter & what it is include on the charter • Project selection Methods (Comparative approach vs Mathematical approach) • Economic models for project selection
• Perform integrated change control & CCB Role • Process of making changes in the project • Closing the project or Phase • Processional & Social responsibilities • Agile Practice Guide • Agile Manifesto & Mindset • Types of Project life cycles & approaches to undertake the project • Creating an Agile Environment • Attribute of successful Agile Team
• Implementing Agile creating agile environment • Common agile practice • Measurement in agile projects & Burnup vs down charts • Selection criteria for Agile practice guide • Team Based agile approach vs Scaled approach • Scrum vs Kanban Method
Purpose: Advance your knowledge & career by obtaining the most recognized & professional certificate in the project management.
Validity: PMP certification is valid for three years & need to earn 60 PDUs during the three years to renew it.
Pattern: 200 Multiple choice questions. Passing Scores: 61% is required to pass the exam. Mode: Computer Based test at any VUE location in your country Duration: 4 hours