Most people have a personal drive to be successful and achieve great results for themselves. However, we do not work in isolation. Everyone must take ownership to ensure a team is successful.
In this lively and interactive program, Joanna will inspire leaders to build a great team that takes ownership, and is accountable for the overall results. She will provide you with tools and techniques to work well with every team member, and drive their performance.
- Business Ethics: Relating business ethics to the Workplace.
- Committing to workplace etiquette: Learning the value of rules and regulations & setting standards for the workplace
- Overcoming road blocks: Experiencing what happens when no one takes ownership
- Accountability Tools: Use the RASIC model for communication
- Defining integrity: Knowing the behaviors necessary for building trust and showing integrity
- Taking Ownership: Understanding what it means to take ownership & its value
- Mindset: Being in the right frame of mind and having the desire to take ownership & being positive and proactive
(You will get training material + certificate of attendance.)
- International trainer, executive coach and business mentor with a wealth of experience in both the training field and in leading teams across the globe
- Certified trainer & qualified practitioner in the DiSC, MBTI, Hogan, LEA and Harrison Assessments
- Registered corporate coach with the World Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- Winner of the Australian Young Retailer of the Year
- Provides practical ideas and ensures plenty of opportunities to practice so that the learning can be implemented easily into the workplace
- Joanna’s vibrant energy, people understanding and commitment to successful outcomes makes all the difference for her participants
Who Should Attend
- Middle and senior leaders who are responsible to lead people in organizations of any kind