Leading and managing change
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
- The world famous, Professor Kotter says that a lot of people know about change management, but very few know about change leadership. This programme is focused on both change management as well as change leadership, which is a much more important aspect for an organisation. Change leadership is a higher level term, which focuses on brining about a strategic change at the individual and organisational level. Such change is critical to the success in the modern competitive globalised world. The focus of this programme is on giving participants an in-depth understanding about the nature of change, how to harness and to bring about change for the benefit of an organisation. Change can be of any size, shape or form. From a department level, to a branch, to an entire organisation or even a merger of corporations. Change is also imperative for entrepreneurs, and small & medium enterprises. Furthermore change is highly crucial for a person’s personal development.
What will you master?
- Change leadership vs. change management
- Leading in changing times
- Kotter’s 8-Step Process for Leading Change
- Tools and techniques for leading change
- Strategic change leadership
- Strategies for change management
- Change Management best practices
Is this programme for you? This programme is aimed anyone who wishes to get out of the current state they are in and bring about a positive change in their lives or the lives of those around them. The programmes will be especially beneficial to the following:
- leaders & aspiring leaders
- aspirating leaders from the for-profit corporate sector
- mid-senior level
- heads of departments
- c-level executives
- branch and section heads
- not-for-profit sectors including:
- Academia and
- Armed Forces
Duration - This is a 5 day workshop. It will be held in Phuket, Thailand and Langkawi, Malaysia.
Certification - At the end of the programme each participant will receive a certificate from the European Professional Accreditation Agency (EPCA).
- Arrival in Bangkok on Nov 9/10
- Session starts Phuket, Thailand on 11th of November
- Travel to Langkawi on the 12th of November
- Session ends in Langkawi on 15th of November
- Fly to Kuala Lumpur on 16th of November
- Prof Dr. Habib Khan is a former Professor at Harvard. Prof Khan is a pioneer in management, planning, MIS and GIS. Prof Khan has a Masters and a PhD degree from Harvard University. He has worked on senior posts at Harvard, Microsoft, MIT, GOP and consulted with UNESCO, ADB, USAID, AKESP.
- Dr. Osman Khan is a London based, British management expert. He is one of the leading global management thought leaders. He trains for and consults with Fortune 500 and FTSE 50 companies including, ADNOC, Global Village, Telefonica O2, Dubai Parks & Resorts, Toyota, Microsoft, HSBC, Barclays, SABIC, etc. Osman has a PhD from Bradford.