Maximize Your Digital Dollars: A Digital Marketing Workshop
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
Sirdab Lab is proud to offer an intensive, hands-on digital marketing workshop conducted by leading digital marketers from New York.
Topics covered will include:
- Social media advertising on Facebook + Instagram
- Fundamentals of Google (paid search + Search Engine Optimization)
- Display + video advertising
- User experience (UX) e-commerce best practices
- Google Analytics
- Proving “product market fit” through digital marketing
At the end of the 1 week course, participants will:
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Understand the functionalities of different digital marketing platforms
- Be able to set up Facebook/Instagram + Google search advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance on ad platforms and Google Analytics
- Understand how to use digital marketing for early market testing and helping prove product-market fit
- Strategize a cross-platform digital marketing campaign based on a business objective of the participant’s choosing
The instructors, Melina Peterson and Bilal Zaidi, have worked with companies like Google and General Assembly with proven success, building the digital strategies for startups and Fortune 500 brands such as Gap, Estee Lauder, GUESS? Jeans, Topshop and more.
Payment plans and alternate payment options available. 10% discount to startups, students & companies. Email us at [email protected] or call us at 97768939 for more details.
About the instructors:
Melina Peterson: Melina is the founder of Cornerlight Digital, an NYC-based social media advertising consultancy, a lead instructor of digital marketing at General Assembly, and mentor for entrepreneurs at startup accelerators in NYC and LA. Melina previously worked on the brand side managing digital advertising at global denim brand GUESS? Jeans and oversaw the paid social strategies for brands like Gap, Estee Lauder, Barneys New York and more on the agency side. She is also the founder of the lifestyle site, 5thfloorwalkup.com, which has been featured in publications like Refinery29 + Apartment Therapy.
Bilal Zaidi: Bilal is a former business lead at Google who has worked with leading startup + Fortune 500 brands in NYC, LA and London. He’s helped companies grow from $1million to over $100million in revenue through digital marketing. Bilal also worked at the award-winning social enterprise, charity: water leading strategic partnerships with brands like WeWork, Saint Laurent & Hublot. He is the founder of Creator Lab, a business podcast where he interviews leading entrepreneurs like Gary Vee, Daymond John & Avinash Kaushik. His show has been featured in Fast Company magazine and has listeners in 100+ countries.