SERVICE EXCELLENCE CONFERENCE
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
SERVICE EXELLANCE CONFERENCE
The Customer Service Excellence demonstrations the precise meaning of value, what it is that customers actually value and what an organization can do to ensure it, perhaps uniquely, can deliver it. Service Excellence Conference is Application of tools and techniques will enable attendees to provide dramatic increase in customer service, leading to customer retention and increased revenues..
AT THIS CONFERENCE, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- The 6 ingredients of ‘Customer Delight’ and making them work for you
- Creating Customer Delight – How does your business measure up?
- How to spark innovative thinking—in yourself and others
- Motives for making the shift from a service to EXPERIENCE culture
- Awareness of your role; where do you influence the Customer Experience?
- Knowledge of the A.C.E. strategy behind customer centric companies
- How to make the business case (ROI) case for customer experience improvement
- Assess whether your brand promise is effective in communicating your customer value proposition
- Identify all the people – internal and external - who influence your brand’s reputation and profitability
- The difference between the three levels of empathy
- How self-awareness allows leaders to better influence and inspire others
- How to unlock the power of empathy and its underlying skills
- How this approach will enhance the organization’s visibility, loyalty and profitability
The Conference is designed for Leaders & Top-level managers.
5 International Experts
5 Informative Keynote Speeches
5 Interactive Workshops
1 Panel discussion