ASQ Approved Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
This course is not available for registration at the moment.
This course designed for Individuals from all organisation departments including finance, quality and business operations staff functions as well as those who have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
– Practice the Six Sigma methodology and apply the roadmap. – Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model. – Set up and execute process-level improvement projects. – Collect and analyse process data and develop process maps. – Employ statistical analysis using statistical tools and software.
Six Sigma Overview
– History and Origins. – Why Six Sigma? – Cost of Poor Quality. – Project Details.
Define Phase: Tools and Methods
– Charter the Improvement Project. – Define the Scope. – Six Sigma Project Definition. – Project Selection Process. – Define the Voice of Customer (VOC) and CTQ – Kano Model Analysis. – Team Development Phases. – Communication Plan. – Project Planning and Management.
Measure Phase: Introduction and Tools
– Computing DPMO and Sigma. – Process Mapping. – FMEAs and Cause and Effect. – Graphical Analysis. – Analysis of Variance and Multi Plot Diagrams. – Histograms. – Measurement Systems Analysis: Gauge R&R. – Sampling Techniques. – Introduction to Minitab and QIMacro Software.
Analyse Phase: Introduction and Tools
– Probability and Basic Statistics. – Control Charts and Stability. – Data Normality. – Process Capability, Cp and CpK – Types of Data.
Improve Phase: Introduction and Tools
– Piloting and Implementation. – Introduction to Lean Enterprise. – Types of Waste. – Lean Tools. – 5S Program. – Value Stream Mapping. – Lean – Kaizen.
Control Phase: Introduction and Tools
– Statistical Process Control. – Standardization and Documentation. – Control Plans. – Mistake Proofing.